George's Premiership Predictions March 21 2015

George's Premiership Predictions March 21 2015


Manchester City's loss away to Burnley last week means that Chelsea are now very much the almost nailed on favourites to win the 2014-2015 Barclay's Premiership title.

The "rat race" is for second to fourth places now includes Manchester City, Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Southampton with Spurs all but out of this race after a 3-0 hammering at Old Trafford last Sunday.

At the bottom QPR need a win over Everton, fresh from a thrashing in Kiev, and we take them for a 1-0 win. From way out in left field, we also fancy Leicester to sneak a win at White Hart Lane.

George's Premiership Predictions March 21 2015


Saturday, 21 March 2015

Man City 2 v West Brom 0
Aston Villa 2 v Swansea 1
Newcastle 0 v Arsenal 2
Southampton 2 v Burnley 1
Stoke 0 v Crystal Palace 0
Tottenham 1 v Leicester 2
West Ham 0 v Sunderland 1

Sunday, 22 March 2015

Liverpool 1 v Man Utd 0
Hull 0 v Chelsea 2
QPR 1 v Everton 0

Soccer - United last job for LvG

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has confirmed his job at Old Trafford will be his last managerial role in football. The Dutch tactician has not put a time scale on how long he will be in Manchester but he has said he won't be taking up another position after his time with United, who are 4/5 with bookies to secure a top-four finish in the Premier League this season. He told the Daily Telegraph: "I am old. This is my last job. For sure. "I have to pay attention to my kids, my grandchildren but also to my wife. They deserve it. Now I cannot pay that attention. I was not at the birthday of my grandson for example. I don't like it. "My wife wants to quit now already! Five years ago! "I have a paradise in Portugal. I want to quit to go there, play golf, eat fantastic food."

Last time's predictions

© Soccerphile.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post