Zidane Controlled by Mystery Voice

Zinedine Zidane


Zinedine Zidane, World Player of the Year in 1998, 2000 and 2003, is making a comeback to international football. In a Twilight Zone style mystery, he made his decision after he spoke to someone in the dead of night. France Football magazine quoted Zidane as saying: "I had to obey this voice that advised me.." and what "..happened to me was quite mystical.." as well as "I didn’t tell my wife.."

Zinedine Zidane


Additionally, he will not reveal his interlocutor, "Until my last breath I will not say." (It finally turned out to have been his brother).

Zidane, 33, who gave up his international career last summer, will now rejoin the French national team in its quest to qualify for and win the World Cup in Germany in 2006.

Peter Rodd

© Soccerphile.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post